SUMMER CAMP 2018
WHOLE BRAIN TRAINING
Summer camp- Fun activities that improve real foundation cognitive skills!
Based on 30 years of neuroscience research.
All courses are individualized so your child can start at any time and progress at their own pace.
Typical gains we see after training:
- Greater attention span
- Increased learning speed
- Accurately follow instructions
- Neater Handwriting
- Improvement in reading and spelling
- Better Academic Performance
- Better Co-ordination in sports
- English Language Development
Research shows that during school holidays, some students’ learning ability fall backwards especially in math, English, and reading skills. And they have to work much harder when school opens to keep up with the class- some even fall behind if they don’t work hard enough.
The good news is we can improve the brain’s processing power during school holidays with the right kind of training. By doing activities that strengthen foundational cognitive skills during this crucial period, the brain is able to work faster and students are ready to absorb new information at the beginning of the new school year.
Our "whole brain training course" strengthens critical learning areas of the brain.
All learning issues (attention, handwriting, reading & spelling) arise from slight weaknesses in some basic foundation cognitive skills. Using neuroscience principles, our fun, intensive courses can improve these foundations so learning becomes easier, students can focus more in class, become fluent readers and enjoy learning.
Students will train on 3 cutting-edge programs:
- Smart Listening improves cognitive, language and literacy skills and other benefits including academic achievement, clear English language communication, enhanced reading skills, better listening and understanding, stronger memory and improved self-esteem.
- Smart Moves improves children’s Sensory-Motor brain pillars that involves in gross motor skills (including core stability, balance and coordination, motor planning) as well as fine motor skills.
- Smart Vision improves Visual brain pillars that involves in eye movement control and visual spatial organization as well as enhances visual memory and visual-motor integration.
Enroll now for Special Discount!!!
For more information, please call us 02-656-9938-9 (yes, we speak English!)
Thursdays and Fridays please call 091-774-3769