Be part of our growing team today!
At BrainFit, we provide whole-brain cognitive training for children aged 3-18 years.
Courses are designed using neuroscience principles to get maximum impact within only a few months of training.
Students'grades improve at school,have neater handwriting,become better at sports and music.
Full Time Position: Female Classroom Teacher (2 positions)
- Understand the methodologies and protocols of our programs
- Overseeing 3-5 students/class in whole brain training class and motivate students to try their best in all activities set by BRAINFIT
- Provide support to students using intervention strategies provided by the company
- Provide excellent customer service support to students and their parents.
- Assist clients to set appropriate expectations and goals for our programs and help manage these expectations through the course of the programs.
- Ensure students make the best progress and established goals are appropriately met.
- Key person to provide regular communication on students’ progress to parents.
- Carry out general Ad Hoc Duties.
- Eager to learn, enthusiastic
- Fun, Energetic, dynamic and results-oriented individuals with excellent communication skills.
- Passion for working with children is a must.
- Speak English fluently
- Masters/ Bachelors/ Diploma
- We offer full comprehensive training on how to deliver our courses
- Full comprehensive training on how to deliver the classroom instruction
- Training on cutting edge brain science and research.
- Friendly co-workers and working environment.
- Staff party
- Social insurance
Saturday – Wednesday (9.00am – 6.00pm)
Thursday – Friday Closed
Our office is located in Ploenchit Centre Building, 2nd floor, Sukhumvit Soi2, Bangkok 10110 (BTS PhloenChit Exit 4)
If you need more information, please call us 02-656-9938-9. If you are interested in this position and would like to apply for this job, please send us you full English resume
via [email protected] and we will we contact you back shortly.