Get 16% OFF
Promotion ends 29 February 2024
Do you know that during the preschool years of 3 to 6 years old, your preschooler’s brain experiences a unique growth spurt in the area of executive function development? Executive function governs focused attention, working memory, impulse control and emotional regulation, meaning that these skills are in full-swing development! How fit these brain areas grow during this period can have a significant impact on your child’s later learning and performance.
BrainFit® Junior stretches your child’s brain development through fun activities that accelerate executive function development. This maximises your child’s brain growth spurt, so that these important cognitive skills are fully optimised not only for Primary One, but also for life!
Through a structured-play approach that utilizes a series of group and personalized activities, the unique SMART Prep® protocol impacts executive function through the acceleration of these 8 key cognitive skills:
- Motor planning
- Eye-hand coordination
- Working memory
- Attention to task
- Impulse control
- Cognitive flexibility
- Emotional regulation
A superior brain advantage for your Junior
In each 80-minute class, your pre-schooler will participate in memory exercises that sharpen the ability to follow multiple-step instructions and process phonological sounds for reading mastery, focus exercises that hone visual-spatial planning & Mathematical thinking, movement exercises that accelerate eye tracking speed, handwriting and motor planning, as well as emotional management activities that help them regulate their emotions, make friends successfully and thrive in school
There are 2 BrainFit® Junior™ programmes in all,
catering to children from 3 to 6 years old:
- Junior Da Vinci (for N1 – 2 students)
- Junior Newton (for K1 – 2 students)
Our BrainFit® Junior™ programmes are especially designed to build brain fitness foundations in the 5 core areas of:
- Auditory processing
- Sensory-Motor processing
- Vision processing
- Attention & working memory
- Social-emotional processing
During each BrainFit® Junior™ class of 80 minutes, your child will participate in activities that stimulate their development in all these 5 critical areas of brain fitness development. Parents can also be guided by weekly simple home activities to further consolidate this essential development.
BrainFit® Junior™ Programme Protocol
- A Programme Trainer is assigned to facilitate a maximum of 6 students.
- Each session is approximately 80 minutes and consists of 7 activities focused on stimulating the 5 essential brain fitness areas listed above.
- Frequency of attendance is 2 sessions/ week.
Remember, a child is truly Primary One ready when he or she has developed the full learning capabilities needed for formal schooling!
Gain the following with BrainFit® Junior
- Stretch attention span to be able to learn successfully in a classroom.
- Build sharp auditory processing and working memory to be able to follow multiple-step instructions and develop strong reading foundations.
- Consolidate Mathematical thinking through mental visualisation and spatial processing exercises of 2D and 3D images.
- Nurture the ability to manage emotions, inhibit impulses and succeed socially through a comprehensive EQ curriculum.